One of the best company to work and IT solutions. Delivered product quickly and very fast. It was really mice working with them. I will give them move orders.
MLM statistics clearly show that the multi-level marketing business model is growing fast.
MLM industry is operational in more than 100+ countries, and it is one of the most promising industries to reap profits in 2021. MLM, or multi-level marketing, operates on a business prototype that sells its products or services through referral marketing, network marketing, and direct selling. It is one of the conventional procedures of selling products at multi-levels. It needs you to create a large network of people that will assist you to promote your products. The more people join, the bigger the network becomes. The network marketing i
ndustry is huge, and it is globally accepted as the most promising revenue-driven business model. And why not? According to the ASSOCHAM news, direct selling has almost doubled since 2019 in India alone. It surpassed INR12,620 crores in 2018 and is only anticipated to grow at a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of about 5.8% to reach INR15,930 crores in 2021.
You’ve possibly heard them all: multi-level marketing, pyramid selling, direct sales, and many different names. And most of the time, people are so captivated that makes them feel like the best thing amidst this covid 19 pandemic. But the reality is completely different. The truth is, the MLM business model is often a bad investment and sometimes downright terrible.
· Network marketing was introduced as a business prototype in the 1940s by Nutrilite.
· To make wealth in network marketing, you need to be in the prime 1% of distributors.
· Dexter Yager, from the USA, is Amway’s top distributor of all time, earned $16 million a year.
· The multi-level marketing business created $189 billion in sales in 2020.
· Igor Alberts and Andreea Cimbala, from the Netherlands, are the most profitable network marketers worldwide.
· 50% of people who start undergoing training in an MLM industry abandon it within the 1st year due to extreme workload.
· China, which reported over $4 billion in annual sales in 2019, is still Amway’s massive market for network marketers.
· The MLM industry in the US includes 31.9 million people under agreement who don’t work on their job, either as full-time or as part-time workers
· Women make up 79% of the workforce engaged in direct selling in the world.
· Japan is the nation with the second-largest direct sales workforce, with 3.2 million distributors.
There are many success stories of the MLM industry, but those are the exception to the rule. Hopefully, these network marketing statistics will make you guess twice before listening to another pitch about how many you can reap substantial wealth from it.
The multi-level business marketing prototype is not on a slowdown. Rather, the future in the MLM industry is promising. This blog will throw some light on the MLM statistics that the advancement of the MLM business in 2021. Before we deep dive into statistics, let’s shortly look into the evolution of MLM so that it provides us an obvious image of what networking marketing holds for common people.
The origin of MLM business is doubted, still, the most accepted theory is that it initially started with the organization named Avon in the USA during the year 1886. By 1990, there were 35% of the Direct Selling Association (DSA) members utilizing the MLM business prototype. It grew to 67.3% in 1999, and by 2010, 94.2% of DSA members were utilizing MLM.
The top MLM-based organizations, such as Electrolux, Tupperware, Kirby, and Avon, were all initially single-level marketing organizations. Later, they introduced the multi-level marketing business prototype and became MLM. Presently, over 1,000 companies are utilizing multi-level marketing in the United States alone.
Are you in need of Multi-Level Marketing Software? Check out Tritan MLM Software which is one of the most promising Multi-Level Marketing Software.
· About 4 in 15 adults have joined in multilevel marketing (MLM).
· There are about 5.2 million Indians who vigorously joined “direct selling.”
· The MLM industry grossed $31.4 billion in 2020.
· As of 2020, 57.2% of the Direct Sellers Association (DSA) members utilize MLM.
· Wellness and cosmetics/personal care are the leading direct selling sectors.
· 72% of MLM participants say the organization’s representation of making profits is “not too precise ” or “not at all precise .”
· At least 54% of MLM participants drop out within 1 year of joining.
· It costs a figured $25,000 to start an MLM business.
· 68% of MLM participants capitalize less than $1,000.
· Only 45% of MLM participants get revenues within 1 year of joining.
Multi-level marketing (MLM) is a marketing strategy that utilizes representatives to sell products or services directly to their friends or to enroll new representatives to behave as salespeople for their MLM products or services. You’ve possibly heard of MLM, also cited as direct sales or network marketing, even if you didn’t understand it at the time but surely by thoroughly reading this blog you will understand everything.
You may have heard of MLM also referred to as interchangeably with a pyramid scheme. Still, MLM is not illicit on its face. As long as MLM is steered by sales, not by the recruitment of individuals, it is legitimate and more common than you might anticipate. While MLM has often been depicted in the media as get-rich-quick scams that hunt on naive and inexperienced people, many participants in MLM have evolved as billionaires from this industry.
Do people make income in MLM? What is the actual possibility of success? Here, we’ve assembled some of the most valuable MLM statistics for 2021 that will answer these questions and more.
· MLM industry is functional in more than 100+ countries, and it is one of the biggest successful and profitable businesses in 2021. Presently, the MLM industry is valued at around 167 billion USD, which is assessed to reach around INR 945 billion by 2025.
· The leading MLM markets globally are — USA, China, and Korea. With the USA listing, the highest sales share of 20%, China 19%, and Korea 9%.
· In the year 2020 - 2021 India’s position in the MLM industry boosted from 22nd to 20th rank. During the year 2018-2019, the direct selling industry achieved a new record of more than $189 billion in commercial sales globally. This vast number made 80% of the countries across the globe enter the MLM industry.
· The global typical sales of each participant are about $1,700 per participant per year or about INR10,000 per month, whereas, in India, it is asserted to be about $300 per year, that is, INR20,000. This is because the networking business is less common in India.
· Still, things are differing. Stats exhibit that MLM business has thoroughly influenced 50,000 people in India. The credit goes to the various government schemes that have been associated with the expansion of referral marketing in India. Some of those strategies are Make in India, Skill India, Digital India, and more.
· Wellness and Cosmetics/Personal Care are the top-selling sectors. Cosmetics/Personal Care has historically high sales of 51.2%, and Wellness has seen a boost in sales by 27.4 percentage points since 2019. Its sales record is 43.2%.
· Household Goods & Durables (18.8%) is in the third position.
· Global sales were developed by 118.4 million independent sales representatives, which is a boost of 1.6% from 2020. This indicates that the salesforce has boosted at a three-year compound annual growth rate of 6.2% from 2015-2020
· 10.5 million are full-time, who devote more than 46 hours weekly
· 42.9 million are part-time, who devote up to 30 hours weekly
· 64.9 million others have enlisted recently, or want to buy the product at a discount, or have enlisted but were never enthusiastic.
· Out of all participants, 74% of them are women, and the rest 26% are men.
· The number of both men and women enlisting network marketing has surged over the year. It has entrusted numerous female entrepreneurs around the globe to become bold and independent
· Across many continents, advanced markets hold 67.3% shares of global direct selling, while today’s developing markets indicate a steadily thriving rate of 42.7% — a whopping 10.8 percentage points from 5 years ago. Sales in developing markets are up approximately 10% (9.7%) to USD 82.3 billion in 2019 year-over-year. The three-year compound annual growth rate is 9.6% for the period 2015-2020.
· Other than that, the MLM industry has also caused quite an uproar in the economic and social environment. , For starters, it gives tremendous opportunities to small- and- medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). Whenever MLM organizations develop a new product, the role of SMEs is to improve its features. Therefore, organizations invest in SMEs, and SMEs get the opportunities to expand the MLM business.
· Secondly, network marketing enables customers to earn some passive earnings. Did you know that the MLM industry has engaged about 5 million distributors globally? That’s a huge number. Also, it facilitates micro-entrepreneurship by engaging small business owners in the MLM industry.
· Thirdly, it also facilitates direct employment generation. It involves several vendors for different business operational tasks, such as supply and transportation, packaging, and distribution. MLM business helps a huge section of society, which includes both men and women.
· Fourthly, the MLM industry is a terrific source of income, especially for the Indian government. In the year 2020, the Indian government received around 10 billion as tax from the MLM industry alone. The government is further interested in enhancing the infrastructure of the economy.
· And lastly, many huge MLM companies are seen developing social awareness on various problems. For instance, the Tata Group has launched unity improvement and poverty alleviation schemes as part of their corporate social responsibility (CSR) projects.
· MLM statistics certainly show that the multi-level marketing business model is thriving fast. The industry is making vast progress in terms of technology too.
· There has been an advancement of multi-level marketing (MLM) software solutions. It is built to facilitate and streamline the entire procedure of sales and marketing for direct selling organizations.
· This online MLM software is specially planned for MLM or network marketing companies. It gives an array of characteristics like inventory management, lead generation, distribution, customer management, and marketing, etc.
· Also, online MLM software comprises a commission tracking tool, supports the referral procedure, and gives features that support MLM strategies. Therefore, it facilitates and streamlines the whole procedure of conducting MLM industries.
· Always select highly reliable online MLM software to make your networking business more productive.
It is obvious by reading this blog that the MLM industry is going to see vast prosperity in the coming years and all you need to do is use your multi-channel marketing in your company smartly and efficiently. And not just globally, but in India too. After all, the analysis demonstrates that the networking business is going to reach around $159.3 billion in 2021.
When most people think of multilevel marketing, they think of pyramid schemes and funny jokes on TV. But the MLM industry in the whole world is quite large and doesn’t fail at quite the rate most people predict. You shouldn’t get involved with MLM without doing the investigation first to comprehend various pricing tiers, what you must do to get paid, and assessing that MLM organizations are members of the DSA—but it is feasible to make wealth through MLM. Hopefully, these statistics will encourage you to make wise decisions.
To conclude on a significant note, the advancement of the Networking Marketing business is prominent in coming years.